Joe Weider verstorben

• Werbung
  • Werbung
  • Werbung
  • Werbung
  • R.I.P :sq:

Shop bzw. Selleranfragen landen unbeantwortet im Trash.

Zitat von "anzo51"

4. zuviel östrogene durch die beschissenen injekt intervalle und daher zickig wie nen mädel.

• Werbung
  • Werbung
  • Bodybuilder Shirt, Bodybuilder Kleidung, Klamotten für Bodybuilder, Kleidung für Bodybuilder
    Werbung
  • Werbung
  • Werbung
  • R.I.P. Joe Weider 1920-2013.

It is with great sadness that we report the passing of our founder, Joe Weider at 4:30 AM on Saturday, March 23, 2013. In addition to creating Muscle & Fitness, FLEX, Men's Fitness, Shape, Muscle & Fitness Hers, Natural Health, and Fit Pregnancy magazines, Joe was instrumental in popularizing the fitness movement worldwide. His overall impact on today's culture is immeasurable and his loss incalculable.

We will provide details as we receive them and continue to honor Joe in the coming hours and days.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.flexonline.com/general-news/rip-joe-weider-1920-2013">http://www.flexonline.com/general-news/ ... -1920-2013</a><!-- m -->

Nothing great ever comes without a sacrifice !!!

• Werbung
  • Werbung
  • Werbung
  • Bodybuilder Shirt, Bodybuilder Kleidung, Klamotten für Bodybuilder, Kleidung für Bodybuilder
    Werbung

• ach so, und wenn ein flugzeug abstürzt setzt du dich in kein flieger mehr, wenn ein zug entgleist fährst du nicht mehr mit der bahn,höhrst du von einem autounfall setzt du dich in kein auto mehr, gab es in thailand ein tsunami, gehst du seit dem nicht mehr ins freibad oder an den baggersee!?!?!?!!
    es ist eine größe unseres sports gegangen,das ist sehr traurig-möge er in frieden ruhen! :(:(:(

alles ist gift und nichts ist ohne gift, allein die dosis machts das ein ding kein gift sei.--PARACELSUS--

• Arnold Schwarzenegger zum tod von seinem freund Joe Weider

Today, I lost a dear friend and mentor, and the world lost one its strongest advocates of living a healthy lifestyle. Joe Weider was a titan in the fitness industry and one of the kindest men I have ever met.

I knew about Joe Weider long before I met him - he was the godfather of fitness who told all of us to "Be Somebody with a Body." He taught us that through hard work and training we could all be champions. When I was a young boy in Austria, his muscle magazines provided me with the inspiration and the blueprint to push myself beyond my limits and imagine a much bigger future. I know that countless others around the world found motivation in the pages of his publications just as I did, but as I read his articles in Austria, I felt that he was speaking directly to me and I committed to move to America to make my vision of becoming the best bodybuilder, to live the American dream, and to become an actor a reality.

Joe didn’t just inspire my earliest dreams; he made them come true the day he invited me to move to America to pursue my bodybuilding career. I will never forget his generosity. One of Joe’s greatest qualities is that he wasn’t just generous with his money; he freely gave of his time and expertise and became a father figure for me. He advised me on my training, on my business ventures, and once, bizarrely, claimed I was a German Shakespearean actor to get me my first acting role in "Hercules in New York", even though I barely spoke English. As my career took off, he was always nearby, giving advice, promoting my movies or my crusade as the Chairman of the President's Council on Fitness in the pages of his magazines, and appearing at my fundraisers and events when I decided to run for Governor. He was there for me constantly throughout my life, and I will miss him dearly.

He leaves behind a fantastic legacy of a fitter world. Very few people can claim to have influenced as many lives as Joe did through his magazines, his supplements, his training equipment, and his big-hearted personality. Joe was known for urging everyone, “Exceed yourself,” and there is no question that throughout his life, he did just that.

My thoughts and prayers are with his extraordinary wife, the love of his life, Betty, and all of his family and friends.

• Werbung

• Dann bleib du für immer und ewig der Spargeltarzan und lass uns in ruhe mit deinem clean.

Wenn ich ständig mit einer Unbekannten in der Gleichung rumwurschtel, sieht das Ergebnis auch so aus. Weil in den Ampullen vom großen Medizinmann kein Krassanabol war, sondern Eulen und Affen. Soviel zu U-Lab Suppe.

• Was hat der Tod von Joe Weider mit stoffen zu tun?
    Von dir kommt mal wieder nur Schwachsinn. Wie mit all deinen anderen Accounts.

• Werbung